Ok LED Guru's.. 470nm medium output LEDs

Daimyo68

Looking for these LED's for my Outer Orbit fixture, the description is vague, but the best I could get from Current. The boards seem to be fine, but there are several led's burned out, and I'm looking to solder in new ones, and they described them as 470nm medium output LEDs, lunar blue and white.

I'm not sure what they mean by "Medium Output". Wattage maybe?

This is what I found at Jameco, are they correct?
http://www.jameco.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?langId=-1&storeId=10001&catalogId=10001&pa=334465&productId=334465&keyCode=WSF&cid=GMC

I would also need White.

Can someone point me in the right direction?

If someone has a better idea as to wiring in new ones, that would be great also.

This is what Current replied to me inquiry with:

Unfortunately the LED panels for the Outer Orbit and SunPod lighting systems are no longer available. The manufacturer of these LED boards is no longer in business and we are not aware of any companies making a similar LED board. Current-USA normally recommends mounting external LED lunar lights (similar to our #1652 Lunar Lights) for after market replacement, or replacing the LEDs themselves and wiring a string of LEDs vs. using the existing LED board. The panels use 470nm medium output LEDs which are available at most electronics stores (similar to Jameco Electronics.)

Back