Old style magnet 6080

hounddog01

My old style magnets are coming apart. They are expanding and probably leaking into the tank. How do I get replacements. Thanks.

I no longer have either 6080.500 or 6200.500 in the US. I can get 6080.500 still, they have a few left in Germany, but it would take 4-6 weeks to get them with the current shipping situation. In general, my advice would be to replace the pump, the magnet holder is $50, you are a third of the way to buying a 6085 which is the current equivalent and includes a magnet holder. There are almost no remaining parts for the 6080's, drive units are no longer available. It doesn't seem to me to be worth investing in a pump that will not be repairable. These pumps were discontinued in 2008 and only some plastic parts remain.

I should of been more clear. I have a wave box that uses the older style magnets. I need replacements for them. Is there a replacement for the ones on the 6015 wave box? I thought they were the 6080.500 magnets. Thanks for your help.

Yes, that is the same one, 6080.500. I don't have them stateside, Germany shows a few on hand, they are no longer made. If you have the ball style pump in the Wavebox, another option is to upgrade the box, these I do have and the cost is the same as 2 6080.500 and includes the magnets and new 6214 housing.

Back