Once again, new baby!

cody6766

Super Best Friends!
Premium Member
Jennifer delivered 2 days ago at about 330 in the PM. She wasn't due until 7 Feb, but mom and baby are healthy, happy and out of the hospital. We had the stereotypical fast flight down the road while she's worried about popping in the car. Her contractions went from 10mins apart and mild to 2mins and severe within about 15 minutes. We loaded the car, big sister (1.5yr old) and hit the road. Luckily traffic on I40 and I35 was thin. We were able to drive as fast as I was willing to pay if I got pulled over :). She checked in at 3pm and the baby popped out at 335. They barely had time to start her IV!

Lucky for her, Kayleigh was only 6lbs 13oz instead of 7lbs 11oz like Brooklynn. Our first wasn't huge by any means, but she had an epidural the first time around and not so much as a sandwich this time. I'm sure that missing point made her life much easier with a natural birth. We had good nurses, a good doc (we got the on call doc) and a nice room, so that made life easy. Integris is definitely a place I'd recommend based on the last few days.

Here are my girls, less the 2 feathered ones
20130127_181347.jpg

Now it's just me and the little male ringneck parakeet in a house full of 5 females.....:hmm3:

Haha, true! maybe she'll make me get off my butt and actually do them. Maybe it could be a character building chore for the girls...or something like that.

Back