Online Reef Store Recommendation

ReefinTexas

After about 10 years I'm finally getting back into one of my favorite hobbies. Im super excited to start ordering equipment and taking advantage of all the new tech. I have a 110 gallon tank on order from Waterbox and plan to place a pretty large order this weekend for all the essentials.

Are there any online suppliers that offer loyalty points or discounts? Who has the solid customer service and competitive pricing? Who would you guys recommend in general.

Thanks ahead of time.

Jessie

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bulk Reef Supply is the biggest name in the game. They have good prices, fast shipping, loyalty points, and tons and tons of very helpful videos.

fast shipping? compared to who? Its been a few months but it always takes at least a week to get my stuff with their free shipping. I know we are spoiled by amazon but Im not sure why it takes that long.

fast shipping? compared to who? Its been a few months but it always takes at least a week to get my stuff with their free shipping. I know we are spoiled by amazon but Im not sure why it takes that long.

I see you are in Ca., as I am in Ma. I can order on Monday, and my package arrives Thursday. For me, I would consider that pretty fast shipping considering the current logistic situation.

I see you are in Ca., as I am in Ma. I can order on Monday, and my package arrives Thursday. For me, I would consider that pretty fast shipping considering the current logistic situation.

Yeah I guess that makes a difference and I wouldn't complain about that shipping time either. Fedex is terrible right now and I actually just paid $50 extra to use UPS on shipping my new Alkatronic from Coralvue. USPS and UPS are doing quite well imo but it is what it is.

Back