Ordering From The States

DaveYardley

Im starting to run low on supplies I brought from the states. What company back in the states will deliver here to Okinawa?

Thanks,
Dave

Foster and Smith will, but it will take forever as they ship things and I think they actually tell the postal service not to deliver it in under 2 months.

Marine Depot ships here and they do much better with the shipping. The prices are slightly higher than F&S, but it is sometimes worth it to get things quicker.

I also have a friend who owns SP Aquatics and he can get things on the cheap and can have them here pretty quick too.

That is how I get my stuff.

premium aquatics has a good selection, and prices, but shipping is a complete crapshoot with them. I've received things in a week, and others in over a month. Foster & smith uses parcel post for heavy stuff, so it comes over by ship. you can get salt mix on the cheap, though.

I have used Marine Depot, Custom aquatics and Premium aquatics with great sucess. Dr Foster and Smith was reliable but as stated above very slow on getting stuff here.

Marine depot almost always ships the next day and then takes a week. Premium aquatics is decent, but they aren't always in a hurry to get your package in the mail, also takes them a day or 2 at least to get a shipping quote. They usually email you with the quote and after you say yes it will be another 2 or 3 days after when they ship out. Besides that great customer service from premium aquatics. They recently were planning to charge 90$ to ship something, but when I told them I could get it somewhere else shipped for 50$ they decided to match that. I wouldn't take advantage of that though, I was being honest.

By the way, salty critter is another decent place I have ordered stuff from. Aquacave I have ordered from and been happy before, but also been disappointed by their customer service.

Back