orlando visit

ludakris

hey everyone..im originally from texas but live in ga..ive been interested in the hobby for years now and ive been in the hobby for about a year..this weekend i took a little trip to orlando and i was courious to what their fish stores were like..so i googled up some stores and took a little trip..id have to say that if u havent already been or never heard of Sea In The City..u need to get out there..they have some of the nicest coral ive seen and at the best deals anywhere ive been..i got some peices from them this weekend and put them in my tank..absoultly beautiful..so if u havent been out there u need to..its kinda hidden but its an awsome place..

World Wide Coral is better bang for the buck In my experience, and an awesome group of help. You should check it out next time you're in town.

What is WWC?? I am going to Orland in 10 days and wanted to stop at some saltwater shops while i am there.

If you're going for coral, then WWC has the best stuff. Not only is it the best bang for the buck, but they have top notch staff right there WILLING to teach/help you about all types of corals. I think they offer the healtiest coral in orlando and at a great price. Check out their website.... You will have to google it!

There are plenty of options. I personally like Sea in the City. Most ethically run store I have ever seen. Great coral, healthy fish. Not all of the gimmicky named stuff (though she does deal with some of the LE-type stuff), but lots of healthy, nice pieces.

-Ed

If you guys haven't seen the Coral Corral in Tampa then that is really worth the trip...that place is "INSANE." After you go there you will be broke like me lol.

hey everyone..im originally from texas but live in ga..ive been interested in the hobby for years now and ive been in the hobby for about a year..this weekend i took a little trip to orlando and i was courious to what their fish stores were like..so i googled up some stores and took a little trip..id have to say that if u havent already been or never heard of Sea In The City..u need to get out there..they have some of the nicest coral ive seen and at the best deals anywhere ive been..i got some peices from them this weekend and put them in my tank..absoultly beautiful..so if u havent been out there u need to..its kinda hidden but its an awsome place..

Didn't find the need to post anything else over the last 5 days, huh?

I smell TROLL :smokin:

Geez, why do so many threads here turn ugly? The original poster is in the service and visited our store when he was in town. He was very pleased with his purchases and told me he would spread the word about us, especially since we were so hard to find. Directing him to RC will allow him to gain additional knowledge as a relatively new hobbyist as well as get recommendations about stores and possibly hook up with fellow reefers in the new area he was transferred to in Georgia. Isn't that what RC is about? Should I no longer do so for fear that I may be bashed when a new subscriber, whom I recommended to the site, makes a positive post regarding the store? The fact that he took the time to post positive comments about his experience at Sea in the City is greatly appreciated.

Welcome to Reef Central ludakris, it has been an invaluable tool for hobbyists to trade knowledge, problem solve, and advance the hobby. Sometimes it is also a victim of local hobbyists taking a zealous pride in their favorite local stores, too, but take it with a grain of salt, it sounds like you had a wonderful experience at SITC and I would expect nothing less.

I have recently relocated to Seattle and really miss the service and knowledge I could find there, and have relinquished the hobby for a little while, but my boss is going to let me keep a betta fish at work.

It is hard to maintain pets in the service but I wish you the best of luck should you decide to setup a tank, and as always if you do, pics please!

I'm not pointing any fingers as to who this was because it could obviously go 1,000 different directions.

However, it is apparent that it is a troll. Why would someone from Texas/Georgia join RC, dig through to find the ORCA forum, post an experience at one fish store, and then leave the forum w/o making one other post or reply?

Sounds like a troll. Not sure the intentions, but obviously a troll.....

ok.....Ive only got 600 posts. Nothing in comparison to others in this forum, but, whats a troll? (dont they live under bridges?).

ok.....Ive only got 600 posts. Nothing in comparison to others in this forum, but, whats a troll? (dont they live under bridges?).

Yes and they charge you a toll to go over the bridge. Kinda like Orlando. Making me pay more to drive on the streets I already paid for. Wait I just opened up another can of worms. Now this thread will get ugly. Who care if he is a troll or not or even if he even went to SITC. It is a little suspicious with only one post, but if that is all he had time to post that is all he had time to post. Give him a month and then it will probably say he has posted more. Remember people we live in Orlando. How many people come here just for a couple days. Now the thing about the service makes perfect sense. All the recruiters and the army reserve station is right down the street from SITC. Plus if he came in to the airport then he would go right by SITC to get there. I don't think the store would send out a troll and risk being kicked off. I know I wouldn't

Back