orlando visit

chimp_shaking_head.gif

Perhaps RC was mentioned at the store. And for the record the post was made from Ga. Instead of jumping on the bash bandwagon, perhaps more could just report instead of dragging a thread down.

im real...ive just been in the middle of a move back to texas from georgia and its hard for me to get to the internet at the moment while me and my family get settled down here..sorry about all the comotion but sea in the city helped me knoledge wise and i really like the store and look forward to visit again soon..im not a robot and whatever you call it..im new and just thought i would let someone know abotu the store..maryce and the staff r greatly knowledgeable and thankyou for the help..didnt mean to start alot of comotion

sea in the city and wwc are both great stores . i go to orlando alot and i leave with more stuff from aqua fanatics then either of the others. dont get me wrong wwc and sea in the city have a ton of amazing stuff but i have found alot of really nice things cheap at aqua fanatics . its like treasure hunting when you go to smaller shops IMO.

its personal prefrence too on what u like to have in ur tank to me..ive been to several stores in orlando..i wasnt too excited about aqua fanatics cause one of the first things i saw was a dead fish and i think thats one of the last things that someone wants to see when they go shopping for fish of coral..i know it can b hard to keep up with and stuff but i would take it out asap..not meaning to be mean or ugly..just sharing an experience..

If I didn't buy stuff for my tank just because I saw a dead fish at a store my tank would be empty. It happens (fish travel a long way and some don't make it even if the vendor is top notch) and Ross & Rudy at Aquarium Fanactics are awesome. Sorry they missed the chance to scoop it out b4 you got there.

Back