OSRAS Reef Aquarium Conference III - April 19th, 2015!

Marineland
Instant Ocean
Kent Marine
Aqueon
Coralife
Reef Hobbyist Magazine
ReefRocks.Net
Reef Nutrition
Eshopps
CaribSea
Boyd Industries
Sera
Cobalt
CPR Aquatics
AquaFx
JBJ Lighting
Rod's Frozen Foods
Premium Aquatics
Marco Rocks
Algone
Real Reef Rocks
Bulk Reef Supply
Unique Corals
Orphek
Seachem
AquaVitro
Continuum
Champion Lighting
Tunze
Ready Set Reef
Nualgi Aquarium
Sustainable Aquatics
Air,Water and Ice
San Francisco Bay Brand
Albert Theil
Reef Breeders
MACNA 2015 Washington, D.C.
Kessil
Living Color Aquariums
Raffle list will be soon updated with added raffles!!

Nice to meet the folks today that are behind the club and conference. I misplaced the card the young lady gave me. Can you post the information here? Thanks

I see it at the top, tanks anyway!!

Last edited:
When you are booking your hotel room, make sure to memtion you are going to OSRAS so you can get the discount!:wave:

It is almost time! I cannot wait to see Mr Saltwater Tank! so many questions for him. And James Fatherrlee Too! I want to have a few clams in the tank! Pure paradise pets will be there too! they will have their" touch tank pets" with them. I dont know if I am brave enough to hold a python snake! but I want to see them all! I am excited with so much to do there. I am glad I get to rest with dinner and listen to chad from Reef Nurtition speak. Hope to meet and place a face with the names of other hobbyist there!

:bounce3::bounce3::bounce3::bounce3::bounce3:THIS JUST IN!!!! GREAT RAFFLE PRIZE!!

gryphonaquasawwriting_zpsjat284wp.jpg

Just a short trip down the road from me. Just started getting into the hobby, excited to find out that this is happening so close to me!

Make sure to bring a cooler and your wallet to grab some beautiful coral from the vendors and win some raffle prizes!!!

Back