OT: I'm getting an HTC EVO 4G Phone

Ocean Mang

Well, I am sticking with Sprint and getting the EVO. I have ended my contemplation of going iphone and ordered an EVO. Anybody else? My Sprint rep said they are processing over half a million starting tomorrow. Wow! My only concern is the battery life. We shall see.

Last edited:
The EVO looks really nice. I love my iphone and have yet to find a better phone, but this might just be it.

-Matthew

Sorry, when I read the title I thought you meant:

mitsubishi-evo-X-4-big.jpg

lol, I know nothing of the phone EVO.

I work for radio shack. I have been playing with the phone for the past week. The battery life is ok if you download advanced task killer. The app closes everything that is running in the back round. the phone is amazing though you will def enjoy it. Congrats on the purchase..

The EVO is awesome, I played with it at Best Buy last night. Time for me to get off My Sprint SERO Plan and get this badboy.

Not having to deal with Sprint and their lousy customer service did it for me. I just switched from Sprint to Verizon in the middle of last month and couldnt be happier with the Incredible. You should be happy with the Evo, both made by HTC.

All that being said, Im just happy there are now a couple of phones that can actually compare favorably to the Iphone. If you check the android forums there are actually quite a bit of users that have switched over from the Iphone to the Incredible.

Good luck

I too want to change my Pre for the Evo. What I don't agree wth is a $10 monthly charge for using the 4G network.

i switched from the pre to the evo yesterday and love the evo now

the reason why they charge the 10 dollar fee for 4g is because if you go into a 4g area you can use 4g, i know most of us dont leave our area, but thats the way they think i guess

Back