OT: in need of a car...

ogredawg19

Hello everyone

My stepdad's car broke and didn't have the money to repair it, so I decided to give him my car. He's the one that works the most and I felt like he needed the car more than me. So I've been trying to get a ride from my brother going to school and work, but it's been really hard and complicated lately. So I'm looking for a car that I can buy for really cheap.

If anyone has a spare car they don't use, and wants to get rid of it, I could really use it and I can give you some money I got from school/government. I just need it to drive me around 15-20 miles a day.

Please PM me some info and pricing :)

Thank You

i have a car for sale but according to your situation don't think you're looking at soemthing pricey.

Good luck

Maybe a bicycle would be a good option since your not going too far. You'll save money and get fit at the same time! :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12236756#post12236756 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by scuzy
i have a car for sale but according to your situation don't think you're looking at soemthing pricey.

Good luck

What do you have? I might need another car...My cousin just crashed mime on 280 :(

Selling my sisters 2001 BMW 330i has premium/sports package and dvd navigation / dvd changer and upgraded audio. PM if you wnat more info.

i'm selling a 03 nissan 350z manual 6sp, PM more for me for more details if your interested.

Thanks guys. I am looking to something less than 10K :) something small to save gas like a mini cooper/bugs/civic.

i want this

1390552288568063_86668b6096_o.JPG

Back