OT... kayaking issue

Status
Not open for further replies.

MoNsTeR_LoVeR

In Memoriam
i have a buddy thats selling a brand new Deluxe Molokini Package - Transparent 2-Person Kayak that he just bought that he was going to give his wife for christmas but his tank cracked and now he needs money so she told him to sell the kayak to replace his tank.. what a wife....

this is what it is
Deluxe Molokini Package - Transparent 2-Person Recreational Kayak + 1 Outrigger System + 2 Seats + 2 Paddles + 2 Leashes + 1 Skeg

The Molokini is an all-transparent two-passenger kayak made out of the same durable polycarbonate material used in the production of bulletproof glass and fighter jet canopies. It comes equipped with an anodized aluminum internal frame system, dual flotation bladders and a three-quart water bailer. The Molokini features a removable lightweight anodized aluminum frame system, allowing the user to minimize space consumption, thus making transporting and storage of multiple units easy and convenient.

The simple purity of the Molokini's elegant yet powerful transparent hull has an irresistible beauty. The Aluminum internal frame and the timeless, no-frills shapes of the Molokini accessories create a sportive and modern effect. Classical exclusivity is conveyed by the sleek curves and brilliant transparency. Sportive seats designed for comfort not only make for a pleasant trip, but also meet your demands for quality and style.

This model is recommend for areas that experience calm ocean conditions. New retractable skeg system included in the standard version improves tracking, a feature especially convenient for long distance paddling. If purchased additionally, the new optional outrigger system improves stability when in choppier waters and renders flipping practically impossible., Unparalleled material durability, weather ability and impact resistance are among the Molokini's advantages. Impact resistancy tests have included intense crashing against rocky shorelines, 20 ft drops, hammer blows and an ejection from a vehicle at 70mph.

he paid 3800.00 for everything, he wants to get 1200.oo to cover what he just spent to have the new tank built...

google molokini transparent 2 passenger kayak to see a pic of it... its brand new never seen water

hmm this is very tempting... Ive been contemplating kayaking from catalina to newport. and 1200 for that kayak is a GREAT deal, wish I had the money right now =[. Someone should jump on this deal asap!
-clay

hmm this is very tempting... Ive been contemplating kayaking from catalina to newport. and 1200 for that kayak is a GREAT deal, wish I had the money right now =[. Someone should jump on this deal asap!
-clay

clay. you should just paddel to hawaii..lol

good luck on the baseball tourney this weekend.

what size tank was this that cracked?

yah i would buy it if i had the money he said 1200 was the buddy price so i thought id see if any of my reefer buds want to get it

richard,
catalina is farrr enough haha. hawaii, rediculous my friend. and thanks for the luck, hopefully we can grab the win and take home some new gear and a new title!
-clay

yah we pulled it apart tonight... the top two braces are whar cracked so he wanted to be safe rather than sorry...

it couldve been fixed but i think he wanted a new tank since his was a few years old..lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back