OT.....My Hawks are going again

Borchers

Reefer Who needs Help!!!
Come back game baby. Back to back superbowl trips. Who we gonna play now. I've been a fan since I was a kid and this feels good.

I just want to remind everyone that we are situated in Northern California so ....

San Francisco 49ers - 5 superbowl wins (lost one in the 1 yard line to the other harbaugh)
Seattle Seahawks - 1 Super Bowl win (lost one today due to choking in the 1 yard line against a BETTER cheater)

Today is a good day indeed and I didn't even watch the game. LOL. All my trips to Washington state will be so sweet this year. Can't wait!

OMG, reason I don't watch these things, Seattle lost with them at the .5 yard line? 1.5 feet? you could fall over with the ball and make a touch down? What was that??? Wasn't for any particular team but COME ON! then to break out in a fight? Liked the half time show though :).

Did some errands beginning of the second half, and WHAT, how did they get down by 10 points in the time I was gone??? Must be good luck for NE that I watched :)

Pete decided to get cute with that pass. Kinda like how the 9ers didn't try to run when they lost the last superbowl. :) Coming from a Packers fan :)

I just want to remind everyone that we are situated in Northern California so ....

San Francisco 49ers - 5 superbowl wins (lost one in the 1 yard line to the other harbaugh)
Seattle Seahawks - 1 Super Bowl win (lost one today due to choking in the 1 yard line against a BETTER cheater)

Today is a good day indeed and I didn't even watch the game. LOL. All my trips to Washington state will be so sweet this year. Can't wait!

sounds like a niner fan. maybe next year you guys will make the playoffs.

I had been playing with house money since the nineties. LOL. I don't root for the niners yearly. I am happy whether they win or lose. I was in Yakima and a guy told me so the only thing you got going in CA are the sf Giants. I said you mean 3 World Series in 5 years? He practically implied next that the niners suck. Then I said to him, well win 4 more Super Bowls and then let's talk rivalry. I guess after yesterday they still need 4 more.

Back