OT: Packer Tix

jandlms

Two primo seats (45 yard line) on the 12th row seats 1 &2 at Sundays's Packer game for sale. Two daughters and two tix do not allow me to bring both to the game so I am forced to give them upthis weekend. Face value is $67 (X2) and I will accept no less. These are the best seats you will ever sit in at a Packer game. They have been in my family since Lambeau was opened so no messing around in the seats while I am unavoidably gone this weekend. take your child. Take your spouse. take your honey. Just buy these tickets so I don''t go to Ticket King and sell them to some Cardinal fan. The Packers are even playing well enough to win this game so don't miss the opportunity! Anybody who has ever sat at these seats for a game has never said less than "Oh My God!" They really are the best seats in the house (across the aisle in the next section is pretty good too. They can even be delivered to the meeting on Saturday.
jandlms
Jon

No, Thank YOU!!!!!

LOL, I'm so hyped I'll be up half the night! Called Mom and she's going to take care of making sure Dad is here without any argument without him knowing :)

LOL, assuming I can keep my own mouth shut.

My sisters seats are in 117 row 33 and my mom is in 119 row 33. We only go to a few games a year due to it cuts into my reef habit. :lol: But I think starting next year we are going to attend all of the games.

Jon, thank you, thank you, thank you !!!!

That was a great game, and awesome seats! It was only my second live game, and the other was freezing and a blowout loss. It was great being comfortable and watching a good win besides. Since Dad has never been there at all, was fun seeing HIM acting like the kid. He was the first one up Sunday morning and pacing waiting to go. He also asked many times: "Are you sure you have the tickets ready? Jon told me to make sure you didn't forget them." LOL

We also got lucky on our return trip. I didn't want to worry about driving, so Connie dropped us off at Tanner's and we took their shuttle there. On the way back, to avoid the freeway the driver took backroads home, and they decided to stop in Greenleaf at a bar for a bathroom break and Tanner's paid for a round of drinks while there. Since it was only four miles from home I managed to catch Connie before she left and she just met us there so we didn't have to go all the way back to Tanner's :)

So, THANKS again !!

Back