(OT, well kinda)sharing my tank -Actinic pics

NanoClown

well i decided to take a few pictures with my actinic only on

zoos
boosfishtank017.jpg

true perc pair
boosfishtank026.jpg

the big one is a male because the small one was female with her previous mate, but he jumped so i got her a new mate,she'll start to grow fast and catchup within a few months

male
boosfishtank025.jpg

female
boosfishtank024.jpg

green shrooms
boosfishtank022.jpg

flavia (sp?)
boosfishtank021.jpg

hammer
boosfishtank020.jpg

ramdom
boosfishtank018.jpg

Actinic FTS
boosfishtank015.jpg

FTS w/equipt
boosfishtank014.jpg

yes the tank lives kinetic, heres proof

tommorow, i got a chance to use my sisters camera a bit after my halides went of, ill get pictures with a halide on tommorow BTW i am upgradeing to a 250 for the sake of my clams, my mom and i both love clams so we want a few more, (we have a squammie, and a maxima, we want another squammie, and a crocea) so i have to go all out ( a friend is giving me a deal on a hamilton HQI 250 full setup + 14k hammy bulb) and then for the sake of the SPS i want to keep later on too

ohh i heard that when you had the tank you wanted 2 seios but you never did, is this how you would've done it?

heres some pictures when the halide came on this morning

FTS
boosfishtank029.jpg

Clams
boosfishtank030.jpg

Clams (top down)
boosfishtank038.jpg

True Perc pair, the big one is a male because the small one was female with her previous mate, but he jumped so i got her a new mate,she'll start to grow fast and catchup within a few months
boosfishtank039.jpg

male
boosfishtank040.jpg

female
boosfishtank043.jpg

random
boosfishtank044.jpg

boosfishtank037.jpg

boosfishtank035.jpg

boosfishtank032.jpg

amazing! tank looks like it's going well.

And yes, I was going to put two seios similarly like you've placed them =)

I was also going to turn the return into a vertical spray bar as well to even out some dead spots =P

looks great!

now that you say that i just might make it into a spraybar, i get a direct flow across the tank, but i want to hit the dead spots

your seio's are stronge enough to provide the flow to corals, definitely do a spray bar to even out any dead spots =)

btw that open brain looks great! much better condition then when I had it. You're doing a great job keeping it =)

ya, i feed him 1/4 a cube of prime reef once a week, he eats it well, and i fed the nem 1/2 a cube 2 times a week

Back