OUCH! Getting Shocked!


New member
I think that I found the culprit (broken heater), but I had stray electrical current in the tank over night. Shocked the **** outta me! I have been shocked a few times before, but this hurt!

All my corals look stressed, but the clams and anemones look as though they got the worst of it! The clams are gapping pretty bad. Anyone else ever experienced this problem? I am afraid they aren't going to make it!

I am putting a grounding probe on the tank today. I have a multimeter and it doesn't show any volts in the tank.