Out with the old, in with the new

package

I am in the process of setting up a 265g. This means my 125g and 75g will be consolidated and a lot of tangs who were promised a new home are about to get them.

It also means that I will have two setups to sell or part out.

1. 125g RR with sump, single piece 175wx3 96wx4 MH/PC lights.
2. 75g RR with sump, T5 lights.

I got everything from guys on this forum for good deals, will do the same for you.

Shoot me a PM if you have interest or want specifics.

Sorry dot have enough post to send a message but might be interested especially if you're breaking any of it down like te lights for the 75 gal. Also curious of the price for the 125 setup

Sent a PM. I am hoping to break them both down this weekend, not sure if i can get the job done so quickly. I will have more detail on both setups after I take them down.

OK - 125g is down, in the process of cleaning it up.

Bundle will include 125g RR All Glass Tank, All Glass Stand (pine), overflows, spa hoses, acrylic sump with baffles (~25g).......$325.

As an option - Triton return pump - $50
Orbit DE MH 3x150w + PC 4x96w light set - $300

Still working on the 75g it will be a week or so.

Tank photos

Tank photos

Attached are the photos of the Reef ready 125g ($325) and 75g ($225), both with sumps, stands, glass tops, overflows, hoses - ready for pickup. 75g has an ATO, you just need a power head and a bucket.

Each need a little clean up (i did some - rinse, clean front), pump, heater, lights and they are good to go.

I have lights for each if someone is interested.

For 125g Orbit 3x150DE MH, with 4x96w PC actinic = $300

For 75g I have a T5 set for $250 or a PC set for $125.

I will also part with one of the return pumps for $50 is someone is interested.

I have heaters, pumps, etc. but as you know they are good to have laying around.

Attachments

• 75g.jpg
    75g.jpg
    33 KB · Views: 1
  • 125g.jpg
    125g.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 1
  • sump.jpg
    sump.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 1
The 125g has been around a while so there are for sure a few here and there, the 75g maybe has a couple very small ones, the tank is newer.

BBBump - still have the 125g and the 75g. No longer have the lights for the 125g, each has sump and plumbing, etc. as described above...............

I hate to get rid of the sump. I am sure whoever buys it will need one and if you are buying a used tank, you are not going to want to buy a new sump..........although i used cheap plastic tubs many times in the past.

Alright - still have 2 Reef Ready setups in my garage waiting for someone to take them home and put water in them.

OK - 75g is gone.

All I now have is the 125g Allglass RR, with oak stand, glass covers, ~25g sump, plumbing (no pump), Orbit DEMH 150wX3, 96wX4 PC actinics set.
$625 takes it all.

Back