Pacific Sun Kore 7th kHLab Fanclub - Alkalinity Test and Control

Hello

Rares728 - as I know from our service you have already fixed your problem, could you confirm that all work properly now or you need any more help with configuration of KH Lab?

Best regards
Pacific Sun Service.

Hi,

Hi,

Well, I have everything working correctly.

The Kore 7th is perfectly controlling the calcFeeder reactor to keep KH as stable as possible.

I will update the information.

Przemek thanks for all

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Hi, Im sorry - I missed your post.
Thank you for feedback - and Im really happy that's working good.
About udates:
- charts - on Windows and Android app - it will use another libraries, more flexible. We plan also Mac OS app after iOS release.
- pH readings - we will check it, we not received similar report but maybe something is released with last app.
- Android - as above, new charts and functions soon!

Within next two weeks we will have FINALLY! - iOS app for Kore 7th kHLab and Android app update with new style Google charts.
I promise to update this thread with information about that important release!

Regards

Przemek

Hi,

Two suggestions:

When you enter the application could you check if there is a new update?

Also put a log with the changes when the versions are updated.

Regards

Hello
[MENTION=176219]egareef[/MENTION] - now when application and firmware is free from bugs, updates will not be needed so often. Also bigger Firmware/application updates are announced on our facebook group .

Best regards
Pacific Sun Service.

Hello
[MENTION=176219]egareef[/MENTION] - now when application and firmware is free from bugs, updates will not be needed so often. Also bigger Firmware/application updates are announced on our facebook group .

Best regards
Pacific Sun Service.

Ok, but I don't have a Facebook account.

[MENTION=176219]egareef[/MENTION] - Hello. We would try to add that funcionality in future application versions.
For now if any major update would be released we would announce it on this topic also.

Best reagrds
Pacific Sun Service

[MENTION=176219]egareef[/MENTION] - Hello. We would try to add that funcionality in future application versions.

For now if any major update would be released we would announce it on this topic also.

Best reagrds

Pacific Sun Service
Thanks

Enviado desde mi Mi A1 mediante Tapatalk

Hi guys

I just bought this kore 7´th doser 2 weeks ago.

I´m having some serious challenges tuning in the KH lab.

Every measurement i do, the result is not correct!

Every second time, the Dkh is 7 and every other time it is 10.
It is consistent..... 7 - 10 - 7 - 10 - 7 - 10 etc. It is very strange and makes no sense to me.

My water is about 7.7 - 8.0 Dkh.

I have uploaded new software for the computer and the newest firmware for the doser.
Pump 1, 2 and 3 has been thoroughly cleaned and calibrated a dosen times. It still not works correctly. The nr. 1 pump has also been replaced with a new one.

Another problem is that the program i use on my computer does not save the data i enter.
I mean the calibration number etc.
Every time I close and restart the program, alle the data has been set back to default.
So every time i start the programme, I have to enter it in manually.

I have been in contact with pacific sun, but they don´t seem to have the time to help me.
The tech support is apparently on vacation and is only back again in a week or so.

I was hoping that anyone on this forum could help me?

BR

Jeppe

[MENTION=363149]Rares728[/MENTION] - according what our service told you in mail correspondence - pumps heads, motors and tubings are parts which are wearable during usage. This parts are covered on 3 month warranty. We are using Pharmed BPT tubings - most durable tubings available on market.

Best regards
Pacific sun

Back