Palythoa grandis care?

Lotus99

I just got a P. grandis polyp. The seller said that they do best with feeding. I'm assuming mysis is fine.

What about lighting levels and flow? High, medium, low?

Anything else I should know.

It's currently more or less a loose polyp on a tiny piece of rubble. I'll be gluing it onto a rock or frag disc soon. I'm assuming that's fine.

Any care tips would be appreciated!

I keep mines low, decent flow not battering them or making them close. I also fed mines soft sinking krill pellets and will multiply real fast. Can grow to the size of a 1/2 dollar or more.... I don't dip them as they take in sand and material into their stalks to protect them selves from nudi/spider etc attacks. I just visual check them. good luck

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15487441#post15487441 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by 650-IS350
I keep mines low, decent flow not battering them or making them close. I also fed mines soft sinking krill pellets and will multiply real fast. Can grow to the size of a 1/2 dollar or more.... I don't dip them as they take in sand and material into their stalks to protect them selves from nudi/spider etc attacks. I just visual check them. good luck

+:D

Back