Part 6080.40

kb27973

Hi,
I need to get ahold of part 6080.40 the swivel arm. One of my 6100's fell off the arm. It looks like it has worn down just enough to slide off. I would like to order (4) but am not sure where to find them.
Thanks,
Ken

I would try Premium Aquatics, we are completely out at the moment. You can order them on tunze.com but I would not be able to fill the order for 2 weeks.

Ok, I was getting ready to order and I saw the Holder stabilizer (6080.250). Would this keep the pump from jiggling just a little when the pump comes on? I was thinking about what I could use... If so do you have these in stock?

I have them, they mount on the top of the rail and support the rail to keep it from moving side to side. I find they are awkward to use on US trimmed tanks. They work great on trimless tanks.

I only have this as the full mounting hardware set, which we have one left of, part 6060.250

https://www.tunze.com/US/en/details/6060.250-turbelleR-holder.html

Thanks. I ended up buying a new unit the 6095. I tried to glue my 6200 to the magnet directly but when I put it back in the water it over heats the circle transformer and shuts off after about 2 minutes. It's so hot that you can't touch it. Not sure why it worked 2 days ago and now not.

The pumps that use these parts are generally so old that they are basically end of life, the capacitors in particular, as well as other circuit components, just only function so long, especially in 24/7 use.

The pumps that use these parts are generally so old that they are basically end of life, the capacitors in particular, as well as other circuit components, just only function so long, especially in 24/7 use.

No worries. Looking forward to the new unit arriving today. My 6200 served me well and I will miss it. I will hang it on the wall for memorializAtion. Haha

Back