part 9010.200

dendrite

Hi Roger
Yesterday I ordered an impeller for an old 9011 skimmer, as well as a new impeller for a 6025 turbelle. Today I tried to order part # 9010.200 for the same 9011 skimmer but the website keeps bringing me back to my cart from yesterday and not recognizing a new order. The current cover is warped and allows leakage so that water wont rise to the top of the pipe. Help

I did get your order, I would try clearing out all cookies and website data. I just checked and I am out of this part and I would need to order it in. Usually the bottom plate issue was solvable by just bending it back into shape, often the real issue is how some parts are lining up/not fully seated and not the plate itself.

Thanks for your response. Over the years the plate has become malleable so that significant water leaks from the bottom plate as it bears the weight of the water column in the skimmer even as the plate is fully locked in position. If you would be so kind as to order that part using the same information as from the previous order that would be great. In the meantime I may use the old tried and true duct tape fix. Thanks
David

I will order one in, the orders are charged in Germany and we cannot change the total or add to them so to ship it I would need to get in touch with you regarding payment, I should have it in a few weeks. I did change your impeller order to 0235.120, price is the same, 0233.120 is for 9005/9006. 0235 is for 9010/9011.

Back