Party at Nook's, Thursday, August 1st!

Awww dang and I wanted to go....Not horribly familiar with everyone so wanted to hang out and meet people. Sadly I will have the girls that night :(

While there will be fish geeks and food and drink, feel free to bring the little ones if you want. The pool will be open and usually there aren't many adults in there until much later in the night;)

Sounds like a great time. Wish I was closer man I'd join.

Drink a few of those bottomless margaritas for me everyone!

Corey

Grab some custom GEO denitrator that I want, hop in the car and get over here:wildone:

Hey buddy, you call George n tell him to build that thing n I might try to deliver it for ya!
Heck ill even try n talk him into a road trip too!:lol:

Corey

Hey buddy, you call George n tell him to build that thing n I might try to deliver it for ya!
Heck ill even try n talk him into a road trip too!:lol:

Corey

That would be most awesome:beer: It's been several years since I saw George, so I bet he looks really old now:D He met us in Indiana last time he built custom stuff...which was a pretty damn long drive for him too.

While there will be fish geeks and food and drink, feel free to bring the little ones if you want. The pool will be open and usually there aren't many adults in there until much later in the night;)

I am more afraid of everyone wanting to steal my 1yo and 3yo lol :rollface:

Lol@ he looks really old:lol:
Ill pass that along to him and sneak a picture of him and post it in my build thread. Ill let you know when it's up!
:D

Corey

I have officially requested off for the 1st and the 2nd :) I plan on having a good time. :)

Cool, looking forward to having you both over:) Sorry for razzing Twigs last night with the hosting deal too:D Didn't take into account the mother of the household!

We are always excited to come over :)
Im sure his feelings weren't hurt. We always talk about wanting to be able to host one.

Worked today, but having birthday dinner with my wife, mom and stepdad on Tuesday....something like filets and lobster:D Thanks for all the well wishes!!

Back