Party at Nook's, Thursday, August 1st!

Just one more in the list, but I definitely wanted to thank Nook and the Mrs. for the hospitality! Best pool parties by far, every time. I'd also like to give a special thanks to Vic for mixing me some drinks I can't even remember, and Taleet?(best guess) for keeping an eye on me while I coped with my bad decisions. :wavehand: For those who are unaware, a "Vic's Mix" can knock you from sober to drooling in 10 minutes flat, I have no doubts now. And whatever you do, don't let him hand you a triple shot that looks like a phyto culture. Not a single frag even left the cooler before noon.

Mini smack (brad) hope you're feeling alright today lol.

Haha that makes a third new nickname for me in one night, and that's just the ones people said to my face! I was awoken accidentally by my work at 9am, still drunk, and then spent the day on my couch mentally hi-fiving myself for taking the day off as the hangover set in. All that said, I have no regrets and can't wait for the next one! :thumbsup:

Oh yea, and for those who couldn't make it...

IMAG1414.jpg

IMAG1416.jpg

My phone's got nothing on a fancy piece like twiggyb carries, but it does pretty good in better lighting. For example

IMAG1412.jpg

IMAG1411.jpg

And from the more (or less) memorable segment or the evening...
IMAG1417.jpg

:wildone::celeb3:El Presidente!:celeb3::wildone:

Glad to see you're still alive buddy! Fun time for sure. Off to work after a relaxing day yesterday and an awesome one before :D

Bradley, your welcome from me and the mrs. (It's Talit but that was the closest attempt I've seen) glad to see your alive. That was a good shot I just wish I knew what all was in it:lol:

Bradley, your welcome from me and the mrs. (It's Talit but that was the closest attempt I've seen) glad to see your alive. That was a good shot I just wish I knew what all was in it:lol:

Hmm, let's see,some tequila, a different tequila, some mescale, midori and a little splash of blue UV for good measure. Yeah I think that about covers it. :lol:

I'm still trying to convince the GF to go to this :)

She thinks of you guys as "those weird Reef Central guys" lol.

I didn't tell her she was wrong but I did say it would be fun ;)

So, may or may not make it to this. Would love to so I could pick your guys brains since I am REALLY close to FINALLY getting my tank going and would love some starting out advice.

Nanook, in case I can convince her to come, what are directions or address? We would not be able to get there probably until like 7 or so. But finger's crossed ;)

I think I convinced my girl to go tonight! Still not 100% but it's looking good!

I'm sad I missed it...maybe next time folks :(

Can we do one of these again soon so I can go? I am sad I missed it :(

Dude, time for a new girlfriend or a new hobby:lol:

Back