Pets of New Hyde Park (Long Island NY)

JimmyNeutron

Hi Everyone,

Today is the saddest day since I went to the ââ"šÂ¬Ã…"œPetcoââ"šÂ¬Ã‚ Saltwater section.

Pets of New Hyde Park are killing all their saltwater animals. The devastation is so bad that, EVERY tank is dying. Itââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢s a shame to see such beautiful creatures being trapped in these tanks. My heart sank a little when I saw some of the coralsââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦ they are all losing flesh and sliming over. I wouldnââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢t buy anything from them, and another customer turned to me and said how bad they all looked. I said something to one of the woman that worked there; she mentioned that several people have said something. But they arenââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢t doing anything about it.

I would buy them and try to bring them back to lifeââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦ but most are too far-gone and to be honest they have WAY TOO MANY FISH IN EVERY TANK!!!! Also, I saw at least 2 creatures they shouldnââ"šÂ¬Ã¢"žÂ¢t have been selling but I think every store does this on occasionââ"šÂ¬Ã‚¦

Is there anything we can do to help these beautiful creatures? Can I report them to the ASPCA?

Back