Pico Reef Coral Hospital. Help My Frogspawn Please

You should never ever dose anything you can't test for and must test frequently when dosing...

Watch how much you do at one time cuz sick coral can't handle stress n yeah coral have emotions too lol... I know seeing your favorite coral slowly die sucks iv been there but I found that sometimes trying everything all in a short time does more harm than good.. U need to give it a week or more with each attempt. If it does seem to die leave it alone.. Like others said sometimes a small microscopic piece remains alive and can grow a new one out of the dead one..

Thank you Abyrd92 for your input! I really appreciate it. I been testing often and everything has been staying very much stable with in 1 or 2 and it has seemed to have died now :( but I have left it to hopefully come back to me. It has started today to grow algae in the tank and on the rock and some on skeleton.... Any idea how to get that off without harming any potential coral that maybe still hiding?

Sorry it took so long to get back but honestly u shouldnt touch it just leave the algae on it cuz if there is some tiny piece left your gonna risk damaging it. If its there it will come out regardless... Have u seen anything since its been a few weeks

Back