Pictures for Sept 26th Auction

^^^

Here is a picture of the Xenia frag I will bring. More then likely I will have mushrooms as well. I have to stop being lazy and get to fragging.

Xeniaa.jpg

We can bring snails for the auction correct?

Next post I will have a picture of my speckled green mushroom I will be bringing.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8185930#post8185930 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ek9vboi
We can bring snails for the auction correct?

Next post I will have a picture of my speckled green mushroom I will be bringing.

Yes, you may bring snails. Please do not collect them from the wild just to bring them to the auction though.

I swear guys I will be bring frag to the auction one day....I still dont what size tank I will be ending up with,
This is my 4th tank in less then a year.....but the way I look at it with my 75 if I change my mine and want a 90 it will still fit the stand and canapy....and if I wanred to go with 110 should still fix my stand,,,,,,,Buy fir now Im working on the 75,,,,,just waiting to get some corals......Rogger still have them zooz we were talking about,,,,I can come out one day before the meetingh,,,,let me know Boss,,,,I still have you programed in my GPS,,,,,givr me q Pm when ready
Bruab

In addition to a few planned trades, I'll definately be bringing this orange/red monti cap frag for the auction. I accidentally broke it off my big colony when I was cleaning the glass.

monti_frag_trade.jpg

Here's a picture of the mother colony:
clown_w_XT.jpg

I've got dry or basically dry sand if anyone wants it for free. Over 50lbs of it, its very fine. Need to know before I leave to go.

09-25-2006TankStuff020.jpg

Thats the frag of green speckled mushroom I will also be bringing to the auction. You can see the colony next to it.

I am planning on bringing a few of these Hairy Mushrooms...I have about 3 colonies of them and need to thin them out! if anyone wants a bunch let me know! Is anyone have a frag of pink birds nest by chance?? If so let me know how much! Id love to buy one of those off of someone!

89019P_00022-med.JPG

Sorry the pic is so bad...its from my camera phone

I have decided to bring a med-large size whelk of some sort a friend gave me. It has outgrown my tank but he is a great sand sifter eats alot of detrius and algae. Looks like a giant snail, he was caught in florida i believe. I might bring my pajama cardinal too.... Sorry i couldnt get pictures in time to post this.
Ryan

I just wanted to say thank you to all who brought things for the auction! You all helped the club raise over $700.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=8231185#post8231185 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by chrisaggie
I just wanted to say thank you to all who brought things for the auction! You all helped the club raise over $700.

:eek1: :eek2: :eek1: :eek2: :eek1: :eek2: :eek1: :eek2:

Lets hope we can have some fishes to munch on next time. :lol:

Back