Pizza Night at Nook's Reef- December 12th!

I'll have 3 14" pizzas and 1 12" pizza, 4 pounds of crockpot wings, salad, and a couple pans of brownies. BYOB.

Would anyone be interested in green Kenya Tree Coral (nephthea) frags tomorrow night? I have one that's growing really fast in my tank and was wondering if anyone would like some. I've taken a few from SLASH's CDP over the years so I'm happy to contribute if anyone would want some.

Would anyone be interested in green Kenya Tree Coral (nephthea) frags tomorrow night? I have one that's growing really fast in my tank and was wondering if anyone would like some. I've taken a few from SLASH's CDP over the years so I'm happy to contribute if anyone would want some.
I would like some please.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Steve at The Corner Reef has graciously agreed to do the 50/50 with SLASH Club as wel! We will have $200 of raffle gift certificates from The Corner Reef as well. Raffling of the $400 of gift certificates will take place at my house after the store visits.

I'll be bringing frags of bubblegum Mille, WD, orange setosa, purple tort (contest coral), meteor shower, bright green tort, and bright green tenius. I may be forgetting some.

Also if anyone is in the market for a really pretty rainbow nem I have one available but I cannot give it away for free. Best offer on that nem.

Nem pic below
a74a89f07874fdd77af3cb832c19c3aa.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'll be bringing frags of bubblegum Mille, WD, orange setosa, purple tort (contest coral), meteor shower, bright green tort, and bright green tenius. I may be forgetting some.

Also if anyone is in the market for a really pretty rainbow nem I have one available but I cannot give it away for free. Best offer on that nem.

Nem pic below

I am interested in the nem.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Nem pic below

Trading frags for smiles?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

5d9ecfb9cd47580a9980da565bc7b767.jpg

Acclimating corals at 10pm. That's how I know it was a slash night! Thanks for hosting nook!

Thanks, Nick! I've had some luck the last year with my sticks. I'm praying to the SPS gods that I don't screw it up.

Back