Please look

treesmoker

Zoa/Paly Collector
I misplaced my notebook with the names and "RARE" corals that have been raffled at our meetings. I'm trying to keep track of who has or has not donated back to the club. Please pm me if you have something or think u mayhave something.

so far i know that bob, jeff, mary, guy, clay, ken, and dale have won rares. I know some of these corals didn't survive in the there host aquariums, so if thats the case, dont worry about it. Just let me know so i can cross you off the list.

thanx

Jake I won an Acan that you babysat for me for a couple weeks. It is still alive and kickin and I hope growin now that I have changed my lighting. If possible can you give me the name of it. I wil take a photo if you don't remember. Craig.

Yeah I won stuff and haven't had any mortalities with 'em. I'll see if I can bring a list to the meeting.

Here's a list of my winnings Jake.

A. carduus - grown and piece returned
Aussie Acan
Brown / purple w/ green mouth chalice
ORA Blue Voodoo
ORA Nathans Green Millepora
ORA Pearlberry

I am going to try to bring one piece to each subsequent meeting.

Ken- that would be great! The only one's you need to donate back( from the list u posted) are the ORA corals. Thanx again for bringing the Carduss back for us! I was told my mike it was 2/3's of the colony. I have to say....you're a great addition to our club!

Thanks Jake! I have very appreciated the wisdom, guidance and corals I've accumulated since joining almost a year ago, as well as the fine folks I've met.

I still have a couple very small pieces of carduus in my tank. It is currently my record holder for the smallest piece of an sps I've succeeded in growing. One frag was about 3/16" with 3 or 4 polyps and it is growing and is now 33% bigger at a whopping 1/4" with 8 or 9 polyps.

Frags of the ORAs headed back to the club. I forgot to mention a Steve Elias Staghorn I won as well. To me it is at least unusual / rarish as I haven't seen many of them. Let me know if the club would like some back.

Back