Poker Run Saturday July 13th!

Hey everybody is more than welcome to come over for a gtg ill have the wife make up some good eats ill grill up some stuff I just dont have a cool tank for you all to look at yet!!

Hey everybody is more than welcome to come over for a gtg ill have the wife make up some good eats ill grill up some stuff I just dont have a cool tank for you all to look at yet!!

Tanks are fun to look at and it is why most of us are here but the pizza nights are more about meeting good people and bs'n around.

Let me talk to the wife and see when she wants to make up a bunch of stuff haha have a get to get herself! Ur rite down the road twiggy!

Will have to miss this unfortunately. Making sure I have enuf vacation time left to lounge in nooks pool all day

What is the e.t.a. at ebius' house? Just so I Have a rough idea of what time I will be home. We have plans that evening. I know last year it was a roughly 30 minute stop at each destination, are we sticking with the same schedule? Hopefully I will be able to make the whole tour

What is the e.t.a. at ebius' house? Just so I Have a rough idea of what time I will be home. We have plans that evening. I know last year it was a roughly 30 minute stop at each destination, are we sticking with the same schedule? Hopefully I will be able to make the whole tour

We should make it to Ebius house around 5:30-6

Reeferhead's Tap Room beer list for the Poker Run...

Dark Chocolate Milk Stout (on Nitro)
Toasted Coconut Porter
Double IPA (possibly, may be a bit young yet)

:beer:

All you can drink in 30 minutes or less! :lol:

Back