Poll on what size tanks - if any people have now

Poll on what size tanks - if any people have now

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My new tank 93 downgrade

2013-03-02_14-11-59_876_zps3c8de841.jpg

great to see tanks still in the works. I had to witness what was one of the great tanks in the area going down yesterday and it really bummed me out :(. I know the reasons, they are good ones, but still bums me out.

OK Shawn, there is too much cardboard in that picture, need to see it without! :).

That's not a downgrade, Borchers, that's a way nicer tank than the old one :) I'm still 100% convinced that bigger tanks are easier than smaller tanks.

I have a biocube 29 now i downsized from a 120 because the navy made me move across the country but i plan on going back to a 120 in the future

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2

That's not a downgrade, Borchers, that's a way nicer tank than the old one :) I'm still 100% convinced that bigger tanks are easier than smaller tanks.

That's opinion really. A larger tank is easier for YOU. Whereas a smaller tank I have found much easier and have been far more successful with smaller tanks.

It's definitely a fact and not an opinion. Stability does come with larger systems. Superior equipment are also catered to larger systems resulting in ease of maintenance. Just check out all the TOTM and see how many are under 100 gallons.

225 with 98 gallon sump. My upgrade from 3 tanks
Cadlight 50
Cadlight 70
RSM 34 gallon aio

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

Back