Pool Party at Nook's on July 14th!

Lance A. Lot

SLASH Member
Sounds like a Pool Party at Nook's place will be happening in July!
I have never been able to make one of these but I have heard stories.
Saturday, July 14th starting at 2pm :cool:

Last edited:
Party at Nook's on Saturday, July 14th. We've got a pool so bring your trunks/suits. Start anytime after 2pm, children are welcome. BYOB. Party usually goes late so plan accordingly.

I'll have Jamaican Jerk wings, brats, dogs and burgers. Bring a side dish or snacks if you can, but not mandatory:D

Damn, I just realized I'll be driving back from New Mexico on this date.:(

This will be the first one I've missed since I've been in the club. :uzi:

I know I'm late to the thread but I'm not too late to party! I'll put it on the calendar and try to make it. Starry nights for everyone (especially smack)

Smack got hitched, bought a Harley and bought some ink, so he is questionable for making it:D Tough ole Lady!

Damn, I just realized I'll be driving back from New Mexico on this date.:(

This will be the first one I've missed since I've been in the club. :uzi:

Bummer, drive safe.

I've been pretty MIA lately due to my body bothering me, but everyone is welcome and if you decide to attend, I'd love to see you! My SPS tank needs some pointers:lol:

I think the wife and myself will try to make it. My older boys have a game that starts at 5 and goes for about 1:45 min. So hopefully we can get there around 8 or so.
I miss drooling over your monster tanks Nook

Id love to be there but I have a dump truck full of top soil sitting in my side yard that hasnt moved itself yet. Neighborhood kids have been playing king of the mountain on it and wife needs it knocked down and spread out so we can get ready to plant grass.

Jill and I have a Bday party bus to go on to Fast Eddies and the Loading Dock today. We're going to try to come thru some time this evening though!

I’ll probably serve food around 5 or 6pm if anyone needs to plan accordingly.

Party is here
22b68feaf6c62ab8f9a3be9e474585eb.jpg
b75b5feab90ba9bc880dfa993ea493f3.jpg
8f167f058bc8dc9375d40856f7373591.jpg
ab1cf4a61dcf5d27461a3f8f78b7edb2.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Just coming back across the bridge from making a Home Depot run. Was wondering how the pool party was faring. With all the lightning and thunder figured you guys would be crowded around the bar

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Had a great time hanging out with my fish friends! Brandon, thanks for the acropora frags, that Millie is INSANE!!

Back