PROP Teaser

Stolireef

Just thought I'd share with all of you some corals that PROP recently purchased and that, assuming we don't kill them, will be available for future auctions. Among others, Cali Tort, Oregon Tort, Ice Fire Echinata, Electric Myagi Tort (Cultured Reef), and several high end Battle and Reef Raft pieces. They are a few auctions away from being fragged but we are really excited about bringing these new corals to the Valley at prices that you won't find anywhere.

As part of this process, we'll be 'retiring' certain corals which means that there will be some really big pieces at upcoming auctions. Just some fun things to look forward to during the hottest days of the year (we hope).

I wouldnt say miyagi's and cali's being common, only those without any lineage are common. I'd consider it common when LFS are carrying them regularly even with most of those named pieces having been around for 10+ yrs now.

Looking forward to the torts and BC pieces, I dont think there is a single piece Adam carries that I dont like....a lot.

Any specific BC's pieces to look forward to? =)

We're just gonna keep teasing you but you won't be disappointed. And yes, we do have new zoas and palys.

Just let us know what you got....

And it would be cool to know what is being grown out now with pics would be awesome.

Van

Back