Protein Skimmers

TimGentry

For all who may be interested, I just finished watching a series of videos from LA Fishguys on YouTube with the subject of Protein skimmers. If you haven't seen it I would urge you to take the time to do so. I thought it was very informative and I picked up lots of good practical info.:thumbsup:

Here's a link to the first one in the series:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tXuEebGU9zA&feature=channel

CarolJ

Another Phoenician joining in the talks w/STARS! Welcome!! Where in Surprise do you live? i am going to be there in a couple of weeks. Maybe we can meet while I am there visiting my older sis. she lives in Surprise too.

Tim,
great vid. very informative. Thanks!

yea they give good info. But euro-reeef did go under and have to restart there company. They also stopped honoring there warranting. I had a nano skimmer and the impellers kept falling apart. And when the new and improved one came out I had to shell out the $$$ to get it. Im not saying he doesent know his stuff, but his business practice sucks imo. And yes the skimmer was still under warranty.

skimmer

skimmer

From my understanding the guy on the videos bought euro reef when they were going belly up. It wasn't his company prior to it's failure.

Back