Pulse on 7095...

DarthBaiter

What does this setting do? I can't see any noticible change in the flow when I put it on this setting. No matter where I out the pulse level dial. What should I be looking for in this mode? :eek: :D

It pulses from the speed you set the top and bottom knobs at on each channel so you notice much difference unless the speed settings are say 30% and 100%.

Roger -- just to tag on here: Am I understanding it correctly that the pulse stays active even in Interval 1 or Interval 2 mode (and even though the little light next to "pulse" goes out)?

In other words, if either interval setting is activated, the only way to stop the pulse on either channel is to turn the dials to the same setting, which will then be the strength on that channel? Or am I confused?

Thanks.

Pulse is active in every mode, Pulse mode means that that is all the pumps do, there is no interval or sequence.

I see why I'm not seeing any difference, I have both dial 1a and dial 1b at 100%. I noticed the difference when I put 1a on 30% and 1b on 100%.

Now if I have two pumps and I want to use pulse, should I have the pumps face each other or should I put em in the same side to get a wave action in the tank?

P.S. I got the "C" brackets for the 6055s. I hope you enjoyed the Japanese taffy candy. ;)

I ate all the candy in a day and I hardly ever eat sweets so I would have to say it was pretty good.

Those things are very addictive. :)
My wife got the whole middle school hooked on it and sells over a box(100 packs) at friday bake sale. :eek:

Back