Pump to pump water from garage to tank?

fltekdiver

What pump would I use to pump the newly mixed salt water or fresh RODI water in my garage to 50' over to my tank, so I don't have to wheel buckets of water through the house to do water changes in a single story home?
I have a Sicca 5.0 I could use that takes 3/4" ID hose, or would a smaller pond pump work with smaller diameter hose?

I'm thinking of throwing a pump into the Brute Trash cans to pump either salt water or RODI water over to the tank.
I've had mixing stations in the past, but just got back into the hobby, and looking for something easier right now rather then rolling 32G Brute trash cans through the house

My garage has a step which I built a ramp, but lugging 30 gallons on salt water on wheels in a chore , to get it up the ramp, over the threshold of the door, and wheel it across the house to do salt water changes

I bought a 3/4" drinking water safe hose from Lowes and replaced the metal connections with plastic ones and used a mag 12 when I needed to transfer water 40+'.
Your Sicce pump would work fine.

Thanks , I went to Lowes and didn't see the drinking hose.

I ended up buying 50' of 3/4" vinyl hose from Amazon , and going to use it next water change

Today I made a U with PVC and a ball valve to hang over the sump for water changes

Can't wait to stop dragging brute trash cans through the house

Back