PVC Workshop

DrHarryLopez

One Happy Reefer
Hi reefers,

For our PVC workshop Jarrett and I are planning to make a functional water tight system.

I'm thinking of using a 5 gallon bucket, a circulating pump, and pvc piping, and pvc elbows.

All the necessary tools and Glue will be available.

If anyone has a glass hole cutting bit, I can bring a 10G tank to drill, bulkhead, and make a reef ready tank.

Any ideas or comments?

Sounds good... Will this be recorded? I have to talk to Dave to see whether I can get a drive.

Thanks.

I have a 20gal tank we can cut if we find a bit, we will pvc this tank instead of the bucket ( need to set up a qt so works out perfect)

Now your gonna make me look through my garage to find my old bit I used once. Chances are I won't find it so if anyone has or can borrow one that'll be great.

If not I always have plan B.....,

okay being that everyone wants to bring a tank over. I dont want to be left out, so I'll bring my small frag tank over. Good thing is its acrylic.
Oops but what does that have to do with pvc some might say. i'll also bring the bulk heads, elbows, unions, and maybe two ball valves... LoL

Would be cool to learn how to make a manifold for my reactor... If there is enough PVC..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@ RK, not sure it's 26Lx8 1/2Wx9 1/2D... Like I said very small it's just to get some stuff out of the DT...

So i think i will attend this meeting if i can wake up. Since i own a video production company if you like i can bring my set up and record the event and edit it for you.

So i think i will attend this meeting if i can wake up. Since i own a video production company if you like i can bring my set up and record the event and edit it for you.

Now that sounds cool, however I would like you to just come hangout and enjoy your time with us other reef addicts. :)

Back