PX stuff

jeffb3t

I got to thinking tonight about all the junk the PX sells and how none of it is any good. I think when I get back from leave I will email the GM and see if they can start ordering some good stuff like skimmers, salt, test kits, and stuff like that. I also want to find out if they are able to special order a specific item for me... a 180 gl tank. They bring over the 55s so I don't see why they couldn't get a 180.

Good luck with that! I was thinking about doing the same thing. A lot of times the PX just needs someone with a little knowledge about the product and they will try to accomodate. Keep us posted and if you need any help!

I did it with some items at the commissary and they started stocking it in less than a month. I was surprised how easy it was. Let us know when you do it and I would be happy to call or fill something out also!

I wanna know why the PX quit stocking maxi-jets. dangit, im ready to buy some this weekend, go over there and they have nothing.

anyone see a maxi-jet in town! 7,000y at ppm!
my guess...someone bought them at the PX and traded for some corals. good thinking! lol.

I talked with the manageer of Foster PX today to ask about ordering saltwater stuff and the possibility of ordering large tanks. He said he is going to get with the manager in charge of the pet supplies and have him call me. He also said that if thier supplier can get a 180, they can ship it over here. How many fold out there are interested in large tanks? If we can give AAFES some input on how many folks are interested in 150 gl plus tanks, he said that they could possibly make a mass order and bring a bunch here. Otherwise, an individual order could take a few months to get here but I assured him waiting is not a problem. As soon as they call me, I will let everyone know the outcome.

Back