Fish food suppliers

wvned

Premium Member
I was wondering if there are any brands of frozen food I am not aware of. Something for larger fish.
I am not interested in anything that comes in cubes. I have used Rods foods in the past too.

I use Reef Frenzy, Herbivore Frenzy the other ones from Premium Aquatics
11441.jpg
11440.jpg

But I can use one of these flat packs in 5 days.

I also use Mid Jersey Pet Supply foods like Marine supreme and Pro Salt
marinesup_flatpack_1024x1024.jpg
IMG-1789_large.JPG

These come in 16 ounce sizes. They also have an angel diet I use.

Those four have been the bulk of what I feed with some additions like Selcon and some powdered stuff from BRS.

I do feed calamari rings and uncooked shrimp from the grocery to the eels. They also get frozen silverside too.

I would make my own but fresh seafood is not a thing here anymore. I cant find enough ingredients to create a varied diet.

I need to make an order and wondered what else is out there if anything.

LRS makes one for larger fish. The chunks are to large for my fish. Krill is also larger. Much larger.

LRS food.jpeg

I don’t have the variety of fish you have or larger fish like you do either. Only have one clown and 2 damsels right now.

I feed San Francisco Bay Brand:
Mysis
Plankton (E. Pacifica)
Reef Plankton (C. Finmarchicus)

I should add, I use those because I don’t have a good SW LFS near me and the Petco 5 minutes from my house carries those at a reasonable price.

If I drop a mysis cube in my tank the angel inhales it and it's gone.

I feel like there is a segment of this hobby I have never managed to interact with. I recently saw a post on here that listed some flow pumps I wish I had known about before I bought the MP60s.

If I drop a mysis cube in my tank the angel inhales it and it's gone.

I feel like there is a segment of this hobby I have never managed to interact with. I recently saw a post on here that listed some flow pumps I wish I had known about before I bought the MP60s.
Which pumps?

Which pumps?
a post by o2manyfish to Duzzy73

a Panta Rhei ECM63 and a pair of the Abyzz Flo Cannons

I was looking at Panta Rhei ECM 42s

ECM 42 Hydrowizard PRO, Panta Rhei​

Drygoods
SKU: PR ECM 42 Hydrowizard PRO
$938.00
I have 4 MP60s I am not super happy with.

Fish food suppliers can be found both locally and online, depending on your location and specific needs.
When choosing fish food suppliers, consider factors like the quality of the products, the specific dietary requirements of your fish, and your budget. It's essential to provide your fish with balanced and appropriate nutrition to ensure their health and well-being, so do your research and choose reputable suppliers fishing lures Dubai with a good track record.

Fish food suppliers can be found both locally and online, depending on your location and specific needs.
When choosing fish food suppliers, consider factors like the quality of the products, the specific dietary requirements of your fish, and your budget. It's essential to provide your fish with balanced and appropriate nutrition to ensure their health and well-being, so do your research and choose reputable suppliers fishing lures Dubai with a good track record.
What lures do you use for tangs Mr AI.
I would think you would stay away from water mostly.

Back