Question about Local Fish Stores?

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6919537#post6919537 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Bennihanna
BTW nikonosis, blasting LFS's on reefcentral probably is not going to help you get better deals when you shop them. Just my thought, but again you may want to work on your tact in the future. You are going to end up alienating yourself from every store sooner or later if you keep it up.

P.S. is your business selling used cars or something else that involves excessive haggling? :)

I'm just broke and struggling to get my buisness off the ground, and I got sucked into this money sucking hobby, LOL

Last edited:
Actually I am a residential contractor, which means I deal with real estate... That involves alot of haggling doesn't it?

To end this thread, every LFS i have called, pmed, emailed, sent a carrier pigeon to, etc has returned my calls, answered my questions, responded to my emails. Ben is right sooner or later you won't be able to set foot into a LFS because they have enough problems as it is. We really need to end this thread

Last edited:
Quote:

Just bring cookies, brownies, french fries, you know whatever.......
Works everytime for me .... SSweet1

So that's how SSweet1 gets such great deals from our LFSs.

Patrick

Back