quick question about a tank for sale

wenszoo

I know a couple with a fully stocked 90 gallon all glass aquarium that is drilled with overflow, sump, mh lighting, maxi jet 1200 powerheads, protien skimmer, the works. it was all set up the way HUNG told them to do. they have about $5000 tied up in all of it including all the fish and corals. it was set up last memorial day weekend. what is it worth as a whole and as parted out roughly. I don't know what all fish and corals.

that is the thing I really have not paid attention so I really don't know. but Hung was supposed to go make a offer today.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6934569#post6934569 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by tinytool
What brand skimmer, halides, return pump...

you miss took what I said $5000 is what they paid not what Hung offered. Have not heard what Hung offered
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6934693#post6934693 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by iaJim
That offer has to be wholesale. What's the markup in fish stuff?

Its sitting down at SOM right now. The stuff consited of the following:
90 AGA Megaflow with pine/oak solid wood stand
Coralife 2-150wHQI 20K
some weird moonlight strip thing
Skimmer: Red Sea Berlin (hang on type rated for 100gallons?)
Amiracle wet/dry setup
Rio 3100 return pump
18w Coralife UV light

There was several other misc items and some bali and fiji live rock. No offese to whomever own that tank but that was some of the most NASTY hair algae... the really thick/slimy green stuff... and well the snails had it all over them. I told Hung to sell them as special snails lol.. Anyways all the stuff is at the store now.

I understood, when I said "that offer" I meant the one that was going to be made. There is no way that Hung will offer more than he can buy new for. There is no way that the hardware is worth the same as new. I wouldn't be too hopeful about the offer.

the tank was my best friends step daughters. she would not let the tank cycle. she would tear it down daily to clean it LOL.
<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=6936253#post6936253 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by thugmebaby
Its sitting down at SOM right now. The stuff consited of the following:
90 AGA Megaflow with pine/oak solid wood stand
Coralife 2-150wHQI 20K
some weird moonlight strip thing
Skimmer: Red Sea Berlin (hang on type rated for 100gallons?)
Amiracle wet/dry setup
Rio 3100 return pump
18w Coralife UV light

There was several other misc items and some bali and fiji live rock. No offese to whomever own that tank but that was some of the most NASTY hair algae... the really thick/slimy green stuff... and well the snails had it all over them. I told Hung to sell them as special snails lol.. Anyways all the stuff is at the store now.

Back