Radion G5 settings question

proxy001

Hello Reefers,

Please be kind... Im not that experienced...

I have a traditional 180G, I just replaced reef breeders V1 with ecotech xr30 g5 pro.

They are installed 13 inches about water.

I keep mostly softies/anemones.

Going through the Mobius templates, I find all of them to be very blue even in the middle of the photo period. On the AB template which is the least blue, Warm whites are by default at 20 %. Did you guys change that setting for a more natural sun light look?

Second question is intensity. I dont have a PAR meter.
I set the max intensity at 75 % and an acclimation period at 70 %, so essentially, for now I am running the lights at 50 %, again they are mounted fairly high at 13 inches. Is this intensity level reasonable?

Thank you very much for your help !

BRS suggestion for G5 pros is the following:

100% on UV, violet, royal and blue channels
15% on green
15% on red
20% on warm white
50% cool white

then adjust point intensity to give the PAR that you want.

70% intensity is high for soft corals. I would start around 50% and up if you need to. BRS also suggests the light at 8 inches above the water.

Has anyone been able to connect to there radions ???
I have new gen 5s was able to connect once ,,,called ecotech they sent me a email showing how to reset now I cant connect at all 3 hours meesing with lights resetting redownlaoding app resetting phone etc,,,,allot of money for lights that I cant control.

I feel terrible, saw the message from [MENTION=199886]dadnjesse[/MENTION]. I am not getting the notifications.
I have 3 XR30 Pro at about 9 inches over a 180G
I checked with a PAR meter and not getting no where near BRS values.
Currently running overall around 60-70% total intensity. [MENTION=109586]jasonak[/MENTION] I never had that problem, direct bluetooth connection with no problem.

Hi
Can I ask what kind of phone you have ?

iPhone X. I downloaded mobius app, and connected fairly easily.
I lose connection once in a blue moon.
Make sur you aren't too far or too close from the lights. But 3-9 ft should do.

ive tried everything,close far away downloaded app and rebbooted phone and lights,,fricken nightmare!
thanks for your reply,appreciate it.

Back