RAP, aquaforrest....

toddmau5

So I miss the new era grazing rings a lot. Aquaforrest was supposed to be bringing them over around December. Apparently they aren't wanting to pay the FDA approval fee. From the grape vine, they don't think there would be enough interest. So if anyone going to RAP could stop by the aquaforrest booth and just ask when or if they'll bring the grazing rings here, hopefully we can drum up enough interest to get them brought over

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

So I miss the new era grazing rings a lot. Aquaforrest was supposed to be bringing them over around December. Apparently they aren't wanting to pay the FDA approval fee. From the grape vine, they don't think there would be enough interest. So if anyone going to RAP could stop by the aquaforrest booth and just ask when or if they'll bring the grazing rings here, hopefully we can drum up enough interest to get them brought over

Hello,
I will get clarification, as I work for AF in US. I am at RAP, and would love to chat with anyone regarding the products. I know it has to do with FDA clearance, but I will get specifics. Many people are interested in the foods, specifically the grazing rings and anthias food. I will ask US distribution for more details and reply back to this thread.
Thanks,

Hello,
I will get clarification, as I work for AF in US. I am at RAP, and would love to chat with anyone regarding the products. I know it has to do with FDA clearance, but I will get specifics. Many people are interested in the foods, specifically the grazing rings and anthias food. I will ask US distribution for more details and reply back to this thread.
Thanks,
Thanks, I deal pretty closely with a vendor and they have been telling me of the grazing rings coming to the US for awhile, the latest story he has received from his contact at AF is that the FDA clearance is too costly. So if there was enough public interest in the product they would look into obtaining the clearance.

I have not heard this myself, I will see Richard, he is the owner of Deepwater the distributor of AF today. I represent the brand in the states for support, and work closely with the distributor and check in weekly. I will get some sort of answer for you :)

This dealer could be right, I just began representing AF after taking a year off. So, a lot has happened, even with new products, so I am still sorting through and trying all the new stuff to better represent it. Either way, thank you for the interest, and your voice has been heard :) Have a great day! Cheers

I just spoke with one of the owners of AF, the foods are in deed tied up in FDA approval, there is no word right now if the foods will pass, unfortunately. I will however get Deepwater's insight, they may have better knowledge since they are here in the states.

Back