RareFish

Jeff cousteau

I want one of these:

fishwithhands1

Could you imagine? Finally a fish that you can hi-five!

(I think I read somewhere Buildingmyreef has a few for sale.)

Re: RareFish

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12883996#post12883996 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeff cousteau

Nice, I'll have to pm him. :)
Really though, Is that FW?

It looks like a jepanimation charactor!
Seariously I think I saw that thing in the cartoons as I was flipping channels this morning!

Re: RareFish

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12883996#post12883996 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jeff cousteau
Can I get 2 in my 25g? :)

Seriously, looks like a pink tadpole... except I take it that fellow is fully developed. Ugly as hell, but pretty cool at the same time.

Re: Re: RareFish

Re: Re: RareFish

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12884122#post12884122 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Jandree22
Can I get 2 in my 25g? :)

sea dragons are rare :)

:lol: :lol:

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12884060#post12884060 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by Pulp Fishin
It looks like a jepanimation charactor!
Seariously I think I saw that thing in the cartoons as I was flipping channels this morning!
Mudkip. It's a pokemon and internet culture sensation! :p

mudkip_is_astounded3.png

Can this idiot buy a sea dragon and two anglers?

I don't know if I would buy that fish(?) in the first pic....a little too creepy looking for me. Plus, it's hands could probably wield a weapon if you forgot to feed it!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=12884616#post12884616 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by ILoveReefer
Part 2 of rare fish. Where's Buildingmyreef?

googling "rare fish not sea dragons"

My buddies LFS got an electric ray shark. We think it is some kind of hybrid or somthing. Looks like a ray mixed with a shark. He tried to touch it and it shocked him. He can not id this anywhere. When they got it it was labled as a spotted sting ray. Def not. Ive been trying to get it for months.

Back