RC frag packs

Got my frags mounted and they are trying to heal up. Sadly my Roscoes didn't make it. All in all the frags are a decent size for $10 but my personal preference is for them to be healed and mounted prior to shipping. Of corse they were $10 so I don't have much room to complain. I am looking for a Hawkins if anybody has one.

Lost the Tenius and the ORA rose milli. They literally feel apart in the bag. Pretty disappointed about the way they where packed but i know it was to keep the shipping down. Can't argue about a ten dollar frag. lol

Steffen Sparks

Well the my frags are doing better, they are starting to color back up, when I first put them in the tank they all looked brown. now you can see their colors coming back. From left to right: Blue tip with purple/brown skin freebie, blue digi, green bottle brush(looks pink with green polyps), rose milli, blue milli.
0516111612.jpg

0516111612a.jpg

good polyp extention on the millis, now I can tell which one is which as the are starting to color up.
0516111613.jpg

Pretty disappointed about the way they where packed but i know it was to keep the shipping down.

Hey guys......came across this

I ALWAYS pack with that little amount of water. If there were losses...especially multiple problems I assure you it had nothing to do with how little water was used, nor with the fact that they were fresh cuts. If you read my feedback losses are surely not commonplace. Regardless, I do stand behind what I sell, even when they are just $10 frags, they should arrive in perfect health. It sounds as though there were more than a few problems and even the ones that did make it dont sound like they shipped well at all.

It does make me wonder what may have went wrong. ?? If it got especially cold or ?? I dont know. I didnt use any heat packs as I didnt think it was needed

Andy, shoot me a email with details of what didnt make it, and anything else that may be pertinent. The responses I read here are not acceptable, and sounds as though we need to talk about it

-b

Hey guys......came across this

I ALWAYS pack with that little amount of water. If there were losses...especially multiple problems I assure you it had nothing to do with how little water was used, nor with the fact that they were fresh cuts. If you read my feedback losses are surely not commonplace. Regardless, I do stand behind what I sell, even when they are just $10 frags, they should arrive in perfect health. It sounds as though there were more than a few problems and even the ones that did make it dont sound like they shipped well at all.

It does make me wonder what may have went wrong. ?? If it got especially cold or ?? I dont know. I didnt use any heat packs as I didnt think it was needed

Andy, shoot me a email with details of what didnt make it, and anything else that may be pertinent. The responses I read here are not acceptable, and sounds as though we need to talk about it

-b

Thanks for posting. I personally am not worried about the piece I lost. Some losses are to be expected in this hobby, especially when you are talking about 40 or so frags. Like I said in my post for $10 bucks I can't complain. Do you ever ship larger encrusted frags?

Thanks

Ben

Back