Really simple frag plugs and how to make them.

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15544111#post15544111 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by rst77
I'm wondering why I can't see the pictures?

Actually I am having the same problem

Message to the OP:

It's starting to look like the experiment didn't work out so you got frustrated and deleted everything. Don't feel bad though. This is how progress is made. Millions of hours of work are put into experimentation, with the final conclusion being that the expected product isn't too good.

As important as it is to know what does work, it is also worthwhile to know what doesn't. :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15546901#post15546901 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by widmer
Message to the OP:

It's starting to look like the experiment didn't work out so you got frustrated and deleted everything. Don't feel bad though. This is how progress is made. Millions of hours of work are put into experimentation, with the final conclusion being that the expected product isn't too good.

As important as it is to know what does work, it is also worthwhile to know what doesn't. :)

Not really, I just figured I would keep the idea to myself.

By the time I get done putting the foot on the plug and trimming them down to size, the cost effect fades. My time is worth more than 5 bucks an hour :)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15549264#post15549264 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by troylee
Hmm I just saw a video on you tube with the same idea so the cats out of the bag..:lol:

Cat was out of the bag when I posted this, Im glad you figured out you can mine the same information as everyone else.. as I did ;)

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15549861#post15549861 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by widmer
Wow this thread really took a turn for the weird...
thats for sure...i thought he posted the bad idea about my thought with the foam not his own.....:lol:

well if you need a plug but dont wanna wait for some to arive this is a good way of doing it....even though it may not be cost effective in a mass produced idea...it gets the job done when its needed.....i found out that you can get ca glue in like 32oz bottles for like $16 from the wood depot....i think it was there....

so he decided not to do it any more....he could have left the pics up for people to view and make there own thoughts on it..hech some one could have thought of another way to do this too.....

many many many people use plugs and some would rather they look more real like rock...this is one way to do it...

with all those reasons in thought..thats why i did the video last night...its uncut so you can see how long it takes to make these....yes i think the foot idea is kinda not a good idea do to the time it takes but most people trim those off any way..... on with the thread!!!

did you all like the vid? its still a good idea!!!

Back