Red Sea Reef ATO+ Auto Top Off System

90 Gal Reefer

Red Sea

Reef ATO+ Auto Top Off System​

This Auto Top Off system has no support, if Redsea call support answering your problem the next day and just give you the run around. Also find anyway to not replace faulty equipment.
I spent $220 on this system to breakdown in less then 6 months.
DO NOT BUY REDSEA PRODUCTS!
I have attached my email conversation with Redsea support.
You will see why not to purchase Redsea products.
1000006000.jpg
1000005999.jpg

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240516_194524_Gmail.jpg
    Screenshot_20240516_194524_Gmail.jpg
    737.8 KB · Views: 6
I don't understand? They are simply requesting proof of purchase to ensure you bought it new and it is still within the warranty. Maybe there was more to the exchange than what you posted???

I’m not seeing an issue either. Most places require proof of purchase for warranty purposes.

Many times we dont save or have proof of purchase and even to me Fluval they didnt accepted once repair no matter was still in guaranty.
Second when we are talking about quality parts and products in US you have very good and reliable inspections and complain will do
a lot to protect you from bad quality products as its not case in Europe where I live.
It will be not OT but the way how i solved bad quality parts that after less than 2 y. fail rust and not work. Volvo assemble cars with parts
made in over of 44 different countries and my rear wiper motor fail in guaranty. They repair gave me a new one. Lasted again exactly 2 y and 3 months out of guaranty. Than i blow up. Removed motor packed and sent to producer directly to Czech REpublic - Indian family owners assembling electrical motors for Volvo. I told them DO NOT CLOSE heremticaly cover as inside creating condensation. Make 2 small holes on cover that temperature is same inside outside and my patent works decade now. They sent me by DHL for free a new motor 3th one for free. i drilled at once 2 holes on metal cover. ;0 Sorry for long reply. And for all 17 y. I save all invoices, bills, parts purchased ect.

NOTE: Contact seller and he need to provide you copy or attested statement and problem solved. Dont blame RED SEA as there is no better
system than this one on market. Chinese crap no thanks.

P.S. I purchased so many new equipment for new acrylic and missing ATO + that i will buy 199 Euro in EU.
Red Sea 3-in-1 ReefATO+

Last edited:
Admin we can freely discuss here but single case like this one its not showing nothing else that own frustration blaming RED SEA that is guilty
and it is that happened to Spaceshuttle to burn not one small sensor - than please do not blame them they wanted to help and even exchange the sensor for free in guaranty. But you dont have proof of purchase - sorry no hard feelings that spitting on very high quality products of RED SEA find me better one on market with design and price? All is some kind of level sensors with galegant flow easily stuck with snails or dirt ect...trust me i had in 1995 first level sensors that stuck but for this reason i inserted allways 2 of them in series. Do not trust only 1. never ever ever.
And RED SEA have even top one over Max. to stop all.See photos 2 levels in 1995.
S-Video-2004-11-09_16-02-18h 1.jpg

Back