Redwood City Moving Sale: Tank and all livestock must go!

Urabggr

TANK AND LIVESTOCK ARE ALL SOLD

I'll be moving out of the state at the end of March, and need to completely sell off my system (or at least livestock and tank/cabinet) before then. The system is about three years old, and has been the most stable and resilient reef I've ever maintained. Gonna miss it, but all the more reason to look forward to the next one.

Corals:

10" Tabling Acro Colony: Purple w/ Green Polyps -- $150
Green Slimer (5"-10" branches) - negotiable depending on size. Say $25 for a large branch.
Purple Monti Cap -- $15/frag
Orange Monti Cap - $10/frag
8" Pink Open Brain -- $60
Dark Green Acan Colony -- $80
Rainbow Zoas on rock -- $100 (~30p)
Fire & Ice zoas on rock -- $50 (~50p?)

Purple w/ Green Tips BTA - $60 each (buy one with clown pair for $80 total)

75 lbs live rock -- $150
Note: Live rock is 1/3 TBS rock and 2/3 Reef Cleaners dry rock (long since naturalized). I've had mild hair algae and aiptasia presence in low flow/light areas, but it never required more than some aiptasia-x and plucking once a month. Depending on your needs, you may want to re-cure the rock.

Livestock:
Rock needs to be sold before I can transfer fish, but feel free to reserve now. Might be able to sell the clowns early because I can scoop them up with the anemone.

Maroon Clown Pair
- $50 (w/ anemone on rock for $80 total... they love their anemone)
Spotted Foxface - $25 (sucks at being an herbivore, but very social with other fish)
Female Leopard Wrasse - $25 (eats anything I put in the tank including pellets, flakes, and even algae wafers)
2 x Blue Chromis - both for $5 (free with any other purchase)
Yellow Watchman Goby - $10 (what a grump)
Red-banded Pistol Shrimp - $20 (buy w/ goby for $25 total)

Tank + Cabinet + Sump: 70g CadLights Artisan II (https://www.cadlights.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=294)
Will be available for pickup by the weekend of March 24, possibly earlier depending on livestock selloff. I do have a truck to deliver very locally, but you'll need to bring the people to move the tank.
$750

I also have a Vertex Omega 130 skimmer, 6x36" T5 ATI fixture, and MP10W that I'll be posting elsewhere for sale.

---------------
Complete setup available for interested parties, but I'll be parting out until you contact me. Take the whole system (tank, cabinet, sump, skimmer, lights, pumps, APEX, livestock, etc.) for $1500 total.

Located in Redwood City and need to sell ASAP so willing to make accommodations. Reach out via PM with any questions. I'll update this post as items are sold/reserved. Discounts available for combined purchases.

Pictures in post below.

Last edited:
System shortly after setup:
gN91pNa.jpg

Full Tank Shot (about a year ago):
8vNH3TU.jpg

Tabling Acro:
33O3yu6.jpg

Fire & Ice Zoas:
DZPufFm.jpg

Green Acans:
ZGos1kO.jpg

Pink Open Brain:
c2jOb6o.jpg

Green Slimer:
u1fNPvo.jpg

Clown and nem:
oCn00XM.jpg

Rainbow Zoas:
As5YDGh.jpg

Last edited:
All PM's replied. Currently discussing potential full-system deals with a couple individuals, so parted-out sales are on hold until further notice. Feel free to reach out if you're also interest in the full system.

Also, if you're interested in the BTA and haven't PM'd me yet don't bother-- there are like eight people in line already. I guess I should have priced those higher...

Livestock is sold, pending payment/pickup. If it falls through, next in line will be notified.

Two are currently in line for the tank/stand. Equipment may be sold at a later date, but feel free to make an offer

Live Rock is still available.

Tank and livestock are all completely sold and picked up now! I may be selling off some of the equipment in a separate thread, so keep an eye out.

Back