Reef Optix 3 AND Pacific Coast 1/4 HP Inline Chiller

sean_nj

In Memoriam
Hi,

I ordered two Sunlight Reef Optix 3 Doulbe End 250 watt HQI Pendant for $91 each last night and just found out from the email that it is on Premium Aquatics Thanksgiving customer appreciation sale for $85.95 each. Will your guys match your own sale price and credit the difference back to me? My order number is 28861 and they are shipped to NJ 08544. Thanks.

I have another question about the Pacific Coast 1/4 HP Inline Chiller. There are two 1/4HP inline models, one is CL-650, another is C-0250. What's the difference between these two?

Thanks a lot,

sean

I don't know the difference between the two chillers. I'm actually selling the C-0250 on this site right now. I have no complaints about it. It rocks.

Hi Sean,

We can do an in-store credit for the difference on the pendants if that works for you?

The CL-650 has the dual controller on it, so you can actually plug your heater into it as well and let that controller run both the chiller and heater. The C-0250 is more of a "commercial" type of chiller if you will, with the metal outer shell, etc. The CL-650 with the sale that was just emailed out is a GREAT deal right now.

Hi Jeremy,

I just placed an order for a Aqua Medic TC1500 1/2HP Chiller and the order number is 28923. It will be shipped to NJ 08816. Would you please apply the credit to this order?

Thanks,

sean

Hi Jeremy,

I just ordered a SQUID-WM SCWD - Switching Current Water Direct - NEW through your website. The order number is 28935.
Would you please combine this order with my chiller order (order
number 28923) so that I can save some shipping cost?

Thanks a lot,

sean

Hi,

You are all set! Shipping on the Squid come out to a few dollars. Everything is going out for you today.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hello guys i had a SlS pendent on my order as well #28967 i placed this in the late evening of the 26th Do i Qualify for a in store Credit for the difference as well?

Hi Jeremy,

I got my monthly statement for the american express card I used to order the Reef Optix 3 and the chiller. It seems to me that you forgot to apply the credit ($10) from my Reef Optix 3 purchase to my chiller purchase.

Have a good holiday,

sean

Hi Sean,

I apologize for just now getting back to you, as I have been away for a week. I will get it straightened out as soon as I get back. Thanks and have happy holiday season!

Hi Sean,

After reading my above post it looked like we agreed on giving you an in-store credit for the difference. Will this still be ok?

Thanks,
Jeremy

pendent

pendent

"Jeremy"which is a better pendent??

"PFO Mini 250watt Hood only - double end " or the
"Sunlight Reef Optix 3 Doulbe End 250 watt HQI Pendant"
and what ballast do i buy for a 20k bulb or does it matter and if
i want can i use the same ballast for a 10k bulb
it is going to be on a 24inch or 30 inch deep custom reefready hex
or should i use a 400watter tank is only a 34 gallon or a 55 gallon

or is this the best deal "PFO Mini-250watt HQI Pendant System "
it comes with a 10k but can i use a 20k

Last edited:
Hi,

As long as you get an electronic ballast that will fire DE lamps (most electronic will), or a magnetic that is designated as an "HQI" ballast you will have no problems trying to fire either a 10k or 20k DE. I believe the ANSI for the 250w magnetic ballast is M80 or M81 (one is 150, one is 250). I personally don't have much preference between the SLS and the PFO pendants. They are both EXTREMELY similar in their light output. The PFO has just a bit better spread on it, and the SLS puts out just a little more intensity straight down. I say go for whichever one is cheaper and in stock. $91 and in stock from us on the SLS, $93 and out of stock on the PFO right now.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hi Jeremy,

It's fine with me. I just want to know how it works because it did not work on my chiller purchase, although we all agreed to apply the credit to that purchase. Are you sending me a coupon code or some other way?

Thanks,

sean

Jeremy B. said:
Hi Sean,

After reading my above post it looked like we agreed on giving you an in-store credit for the difference. Will this still be ok?

Thanks,
Jeremy

Hi Sean,

You will have a credit on file with us. Next time you order just let us know you have that and we'll apply.

Thanks,
Jeremy

Back