Reefapalooza full access early entry/SCMAS membership for 2013

pciscott

Pirates Cove Reef
First off there are many great reasons to join SCMAS! Sothern California Marine Aquarium Society is a group of reefers always looking for better ways to make our animals thrive. We have great meetings the 3rd Friday of the month at IHOP in Santa Ana. Note there will be no meeting this month do to the Reefapalooza Show.

One of the many member benifits is being able to enter the Reefapalooza show an hour early for those of you coral junkies who want to fight for first pick!

I have been getting many people asking me how do I join this late and still get my pass?

Easy you can Paypal the $30 membership fee to friendofreef@att.net and in the note box put SCMAS 2013 membership and your name. You can drop a PM to me when you are done and I will check for your payment and print out a card. I plan on mailing out the next batch of cards this Wednesday so there is still time to join, make sure you include a mailing address.

If you are oldschool and do not know what Paypal is, you can mail a check to SCMAS membership 2013
C/O Scott and Kelly Steinberger
5732 Elinora Lane
Cypress CA 90630

My email is pciscott@pacbell.net if you have any questions, but I do ask that you are patient. Kelly and I handle the membership in our spare time and we are busy with 4 children and a busy business. We do our best to answer quickly, but the weekends are busy for us.

I mailed out a batch of 50 cards last Thursday and we have 4 unaccounted for cards that we did not have an address for. My wife Kelly sent out a note from her prettyfishys@yahoo.com email to get addresses from those with no response. So if for some reason you have not recieved your cards yet drop me a message. This message is not for anyone who has joined in the last few days as I will be mailing out those cards on Wednesday.

I should be able to get you a card in time if you join by Thursday at noon. See you all at Reefapalloza!

Money Order sent last tuesday.

Money Order sent last tuesday.

Hope we can get ours in time..... We'll be there Friday to help set up.

Riley and Belle

Got a possibly dumb question. If I join and my wife wants to come to RAP, do I just need to pay her $10 entrance at the door?

We encourage spouses to get involved, SCMAS members can bring there wives or husbands. Those of you who have not made the commitment and do not have the same last name too bad, maybe next year:) I mailed out another batch of cards today check your mail tomorrow.

We encourage spouses to get involved, SCMAS members can bring there wives or husbands. Those of you who have not made the commitment and do not have the same last name too bad, maybe next year:) I mailed out another batch of cards today check your mail tomorrow.

I sent a payment for my wifes membership.

My wife is a paid member as well and we support the club a ton, just finished printing up almost 250 badges for the Exhibitors and organization for the show. We do offer a dual membership family membership at our club meetings I hope you all make it to the November meeting.

So a SCMAS member can bring their wives or husbands to RAP for free?
2 days = 4 passes = $40; good deal!

Back