Reefcleaners order?

xtlosx

Just Reefin'
Anyone in the Algonquin area want to go in on a reef cleaners order? I work at home and can have it delivered here.

If we can get a few people we can get overnight shipping included free.

I was going to place order .but my car is not working ,so iwould rather place the order .if you can come to my house in Marengo .

If you order their tank cleaning pack it is free shipping I believe. I ordered a few months ago and it was like 70 bucks but they give you so much extra its insane.

If you order their tank cleaning pack it is free shipping I believe. I ordered a few months ago and it was like 70 bucks but they give you so much extra its insane.

Might just do that then... but if anyone else wants some more stuff from reef cleaners, let me know!

Really ?
I must be one of the unlucky one's then !
I didn't even get what I ordered,and it was much more then $70.00.

Really ?
I must be one of the unlucky one's then !
I didn't even get what I ordered,and it was much more then $70.00.
I bought a 75 gallon clean up crew. it was 72.51 then there was a 5.00 off coupon and free shipping. I got easy 10% extra on all the items. I would buy from them again

Back