Reefers In Chambersburg PA???

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=11954969#post11954969 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by gharner
im near Harrisburg.......(technically im a few miles out of middletown if ya know where that is):D
Middletown here too :)

A co-worker of mine is another reefer in Middletown (well, Lower Swatara Twp.), as well.

Madisonville, PA, nice to see there are others in the area that are interested in this hobby. I'm just starting to accumulate equipment, so unfortunately I do not have any frags to swap!

I am doing a T5 upgrade to my tank in the coming weeks. I am an equipment junkie.. And have a bunch of equipment for trade..

Anyone feel free to drop me a line to stop by.. I have some SPS Monti Frags to swap.. Looking for a large frogspawn.. as a center peice if anyone can help.

Ryan

I would consider coming, I am in Chambersburg... Are you guys meeting in York PA? thats about an hour away for me...

Please LMK

we have a small group of people that range from the pocono's to east stroudsburg and south twards allentown and easton. cool group. we do trades and have meets if interested. your more then welcome to get involved on the local level. you can check us out at www.reefZedge.com. you can browse the board as a guest or register if you like.

I am a real noob in the Lebanon, PA area. Nothing in my tank but water, rocks, and a few critters! LOL... but I am loving it every slllooowww step of the way. TFP in Lancaster is having a frag swap jan 31st from 11-5. Maybe I will be lucky enough to meet some of you there!

<a href=showthread.php?s=&postid=15363304#post15363304 target=_blank>Originally posted</a> by imeridian
I'm in Chambersburg!

Welcome aboard.... We should get together sometime, I have a ton of extra stuff if you are just getting started...

i live in reading i startred a saltwater tank 4 months ago could use help i would like to join i go to tfp to i will travel to meet up with you guys thanks

Back